Who will teach our
children about God?
- Kids want to learn about God’s people.
- Stories like crossing the Jordan, teach us how God deals with us, His people.
- This hour is dedicated to teaching and connecting it to real life.
- A wide variety of teaching methods engage children of all ages, making Sunday morning fun and meaningful!
How do children learn to
- Interpersonal relationships are always a mystery, especially when that relationship is between God and your child.
- Children’s Worship is the place for children to experience God.
- The deep bond between God and your child produces in a child the desire to draw near God.
- Unlike Sunday school, this hour isn’t about giving answers as much as fanning the flame of wonder in a child.
Kids Bible Connection on Wednesday evenings Bible Study
High School & Middle School on Tuesday after School
Missions Trip 2017